Revenants of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other ideas

5 posters

Go down

Other ideas Empty Other ideas

Post  punkypie Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:58 pm

Other ideas
punkypie
punkypie

Back to top Go down

Other ideas Empty Re: Other ideas

Post  NyanMaster Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:20 am

Well one still up for discussion is alternate appearances/costumes for fun gameplay and also so then the player can have something worth saving up their bits for

Ex.
Maybe one for the stealth/ninja costume she used to sneak into the hospital
Daring Do (Colors and/or clothing)
Firefly's colors (Original concept/inspiration for RD)

You get the idea
NyanMaster
NyanMaster

http://nyanmaster.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  punkypie Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:38 pm

NyanMaster wrote:Well one still up for discussion is alternate appearances/costumes for fun gameplay and also so then the player can have something worth saving up their bits for

Ex.
Maybe one for the stealth/ninja costume she used to sneak into the hospital
Daring Do (Colors and/or clothing)
Firefly's colors (Original concept/inspiration for RD)

You get the idea

well the money will be for buying power ups for making the game easier for newbies (like marioland 2) but if you can do the costumes it would be a nice idea spendimg and farming money for a wonderbolt costume for egzample but this is too much work and we need to focus before to all the enemies
punkypie
punkypie

Back to top Go down

Post  NyanMaster Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:19 pm

I have to agree with you there, which is why this is in the other ideas place. Not really priority things in here, just things that can add to the game. Though other ideas DID make time trial a possible thing so we can't disregard everything here.

Not really important: Costuming

Another idea I said in another topic is if posters and signs should be around. You can interact with them and maybe get quests or information. Thoughts on that?
NyanMaster
NyanMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  punkypie Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:51 pm

NyanMaster wrote:

Another idea I said in another topic is if posters and signs should be around. You can interact with them and maybe get quests or information. Thoughts on that?

not bad idea, something like sidequests or even rewards for hunting/ defeat pony criminals
punkypie
punkypie

Back to top Go down

Post  Marioland Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:45 pm

punkypie wrote:
NyanMaster wrote:

not bad idea, something like sidequests or even rewards for hunting/ defeat pony criminals

There aren't really that many pony criminals in Equestria. Getting quests to find things though, that would be nice.

Marioland

Back to top Go down

Post  Solarsail Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:48 am

A time attack mode, with times to beat for rewards and using the ghosts.

Solarsail

Back to top Go down

Post  Marioland Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:19 pm

Solarsail wrote:A time attack mode, with times to beat for rewards and using the ghosts.

Time Attacks are almost always fun, just to see how fast you can go and if you can beat your friend's times.

Marioland

Back to top Go down

Post  Okamikurainya Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:58 pm

Time trials with ghosts have now been added in the form of racing against Tank. Tank mimics your fastest time and is a cute little addition in my opinion.
Other ideas Where_there_is_a_tank__there_is_a_challenge_by_okamikurainya-d5qqdfa
Okamikurainya
Okamikurainya
Admin

https://project-dash.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NyanMaster Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:34 pm

Another thing I just thought up though not to sure

Maybe in some levels there can be herbs/plants/flowers that can be picked up by RD and maybe either

1. She sells them to Zecora
or/and
2. Zecora can use them for potions which could be used before a level

The only thing wrong with it is we'll need to work on flowers and plants and things like that to make potions, but this could also be another challenge for the player. Along with accomplishment panels and the beast-encyclopedia thing (I forgot the name lol) we could also have a book for the plants you can collect, and maybe what potions they are usable for?

Though this also isn't really a necessary thing for the game either like costumes it could be like an expansion pack or something lol.
NyanMaster
NyanMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Marioland Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:16 pm

Could be. Or, if they don't want to make a ton of flowers, just buy the things you need from Zecora. Either way will work well.

Marioland

Back to top Go down

Post  punkypie Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:03 pm

NyanMaster wrote:Another thing I just thought up though not to sure

Maybe in some levels there can be herbs/plants/flowers that can be picked up by RD and maybe either

1. She sells them to Zecora
or/and
2. Zecora can use them for potions which could be used before a level

The only thing wrong with it is we'll need to work on flowers and plants and things like that to make potions, but this could also be another challenge for the player. Along with accomplishment panels and the beast-encyclopedia thing (I forgot the name lol) we could also have a book for the plants you can collect, and maybe what potions they are usable for?

Though this also isn't really a necessary thing for the game either like costumes it could be like an expansion pack or something lol.

This game will have a economy (coins) and stores to buy stuff so i'm not sure if this is really necesary
punkypie
punkypie

Back to top Go down

Post  NyanMaster Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:59 am

True enough, but she could still be a merchant maybe. Also do we have like a mock listing of what is even going to be available for purchasing from these shops?
NyanMaster
NyanMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  punkypie Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:56 pm

NyanMaster wrote:True enough, but she could still be a merchant maybe. Also do we have like a mock listing of what is even going to be available for purchasing from these shops?

Power ups, things help you in the game, the extras like costumes and dresses for Dash will be unlockable content if you complete secondary stages/jobs
punkypie
punkypie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down